[Dixielandjazz] A few "notes" on whistling

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 08:05:15 PST 2007

Roger Whittaker, the popular singer is also a very gifted whistler.  He
started out in the entertainment biz as a whistler but then decided to be a
vocalist . . . not that much demand for professional whistlers.

Just thought I'd throw his name into the mix.

Respectfully submitted,

Bill "phweet" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com