[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Irish Gig

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Jan 10 13:58:42 PST 2007

Just passing it on guys:))

To: tcashwigg at aol.com
Sent: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:05 AM
Subject: Irish Gig

     Accordion Player St. Pat's Day $250

email   Reply to:        Squeegeetom at yahoo.com

  Date: 2007-01-09, 8:52PM PST

  Hi
   I need an accordion player or even a small combo for a senior center
in Santa Rosa on March 17 for a St. Pat's party.  At least two hours,
at least $250.00. Probably 6-8 p.m.
  May be some strolling or stationary if you are with a small combo.

   Must be able to sing/play Irish favorites and have a bit of a brogue.
(I was going to do the gig, but I sound like and American and they
don't want that. No brogue, no gig, no kidding.) They may want to hear
an MP3.

  Tom
  415 440 0800

           Location: Santa Rosa