[Dixielandjazz] Leon Redbone LP

Gerard Bielderman gerard.bielderman at tiscali.nl
Sun Jan 7 07:48:03 PST 2007

Dear listmates,

I am compiling the discography of cornet player Ed Polcer and came across a
Leon Redbone LP he plays on. Probably not on all titles. Is there anybody
who owns the following LP and if so, are there specific details on the cover
about who plays on which track?
It concerns Emerald City ED38-136. Recorded around 1981.
Titles are: [Mama's Got A Baby Named] Te Na Na / Hot Time In The Old Town
Tonight / Sweet Mama / Step It Up And Go / Your Cheatin' Heart / Seduced /
Why Am I Treated So Bad? / My Blue Heaven /  Extra Blues / When You Wish
Upon A Star / Prairie Lullaby.

Gerard Bielderman / Leie 18 / 8032 ZG  ZWOLLE / Netherlands
Publisher of jazz discographies