[Dixielandjazz] Ben Featherstone

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 11:56:38 PST 2007

In a message dated 1/6/2007 5:54:53 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rahberry at comcast.net writes:

Good  morning, List,
I do genealogy as a hobby and recently got an email from a  distant cousin.
She is researching her husband's family and has dug up a  relative of his who
was (is?) an Aussie musician, Ben Featherstone.  Do  any of you folks in Oz
know of Ben?  Any details about him?
Inquiring  minds.......
-- Rae Ann

Sorry, that was funny. I have a friend who has your  name on one of my
amputee support lists and in my fog of this morning, though  this post was from her.
I was going to ask on this list for her.  Lol

OK Judie, wake up.

Jazz  Hugs

Judie