[Dixielandjazz] I'm a TV Star??????

Richard Broadie rbroadie at dc.rr.com
Wed Jan 3 16:39:43 PST 2007

I'm far more proud of playing with you than I am playing for Gerald Ford.
After all, he was ONLY the president of the USA and you have actually played
with Bill Gunter!  :-)

May you and everyone on the djml have a most blessed and prosperous 2007.  I
only wish my horrifically busy schedule permitted me time to actively
participate on the list.  I do miss you good folks!    Dick Broadie