[Dixielandjazz] Tad Jones obit

Rebecca Thompson rebecca.e.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Jan 3 15:54:06 PST 2007

I am so sorry to hear this.  He was so FULL of the history of New Orleans.
His family roots are deep in that city.  We went on a walking tour which he
guided, of all the historical areas of the town including the site of the
Colored Waifs Home.

He truly will be missed!

Rebecca Thompson
Flower Mound, TX