[Dixielandjazz] Question for the history buffs

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Jan 1 20:21:53 PST 2007

It might be like the tin whistle that's and Irish instrument.  Some think
it's a kids toy but can be a legitimate instrument.  I think one is featured
in the theme from Titanic.  It's sort of a recorder flute made from tin.

I don't now that's the case but sounds like it could be.  They have a lot
more volume than the recorder.