[Dixielandjazz] Re. Handling cancellations and breaks - rhythmsection features

Dave Hanson jazzdude39 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 1 12:36:07 PST 2007

We always carry a small CD player and use it on our breaks. Just make sure the recorded stuff is yours or very similar to what you have been playing. If you know before the gig that there will be no breaks, you charge a higher price or play while one member at a time takes a bathroom break.

Dave Hanson
Trombone
Atlanta