[Dixielandjazz] Baby Dodds style drumming on YouTube -or is it?

Craig I. Johnson civanj at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 28 12:23:39 PST 2007

Luis,
Just set your browser to go to http://www.redhotjazz.com
and browse the musician or organization lists  using the buttons at the
bottom
of the page. That will take you to a page describing the organization or
giving
the history of the musician and a discography. For the tunes (tracks) in the
discography if they have a link (underlined) select them and if you have
the right
music player they will eventually play.

The music player required is real player which is available at:
http://www.real.com/
Select the free download on the right side of the page and it will download
and install. It will act as an adjunct to your browser to play real
audio files.

If you prefer to search for tunes, either
1) use google with the following type of search parameters
using Beale Street Blues as an example:
"Beale Street Blues" site:redhotjazz.com
or
2) Go to my site's page wherein I list many of the songs on the
redhotjazz site
and browse the alphabetic title lists select the song title when you
find it and ti
will go to redhotjazz for you and play the song (again assuming you've
installed real player.)

That page on my site is:
http://www.mainely-jazz.com/rhsongs/songframes.html

===as you can see when you get there it is time for me to do a new index
of the redhotjazz. site.
Still. I list thousands of tunes there.

Regards,
Craig Johnson