[Dixielandjazz] Kaminsky Connection guests UK

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 07:59:12 PST 2007

Just in case there are any "lurkers" within reach of West London or
Oxfordshire  this week , we have a couple of rather fine reed players
replacing our regular man, Mike Wills  who is recovering from  a serious
heart attack.

Wed 28th Feb The BA Club at the Pavilion The Concorde Club, Cranford TW5 9PQ
to 10.30  Line -up Tony Davis , Paul Munnery, Rachel Hayward, Isabel Toner,
me and special guest John Crocker who was with Chris Barber for over 30
years

Fri  2nd March Fat Lils, Witney www.fatlils.co.uk  line up as Wed with our
guest John Barnes  8 to 11  We're pleased to say that Milke is sufficiently
recovered to sit in on a few numbers at this gig.

Jude

Judy Eames
Kaminsky Connection
Aston, Oxfordshire