[Dixielandjazz] OPERA Celebrates a 400th Anniversary - Will OKOM do the s...

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 13:26:17 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/26/2007 12:45:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

Sacramento Jubilee would be perfect as the keystone Festival to take  the
lead role. Perhaps the American and Mississippi Rags could start talking  it up?
Could almost be a traveling showcase with the top OKOM bands in the  world
participating

As I said privately Steve I was thinking more of an  way to get the city of
New Orleans up and running again. Could we possible get a  stamp going at the
same time? Lol

How about something this organization could actually  produce as a  group.
"Presented by the OKOM." Lol

Jazz Hugs

Judie
http://www.aol.com.