[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Irish gig Bay area, Ca.

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Feb 25 23:04:12 PST 2007

Hey you guys.,   here is a hot one, for one or two of you guys but for
mercy sakes don't take them a whole band for this :))

How about a singing Irish Banjo player,  or pianist  sounds perfect for
me.  If you can run a sing along you will be a Smash hit!!

Get on it fast it won't last long:))

Tom Wiggins