[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee

Jim jim4jazz at comcast.net
Fri Feb 23 07:45:55 PST 2007

Good Morning List mates.

DJML has been designated as a GROUP which means that all members may
receive a 15% discount on the purchase of a Four Day Badge for the 34th
Annual Sacramento Jazz Jubilee being held May 25-28th. Regular price is
$100.00 discounted to $85.00. Make your check out to Sacramento Jazz
Jubilee and mail to the following address.

We also accept Visa and Master Card.

Upon receipt of your order I will mail you an Exchange Ticket which you
exchange for a Badge at the Admissions Trailers located in Old Sacramento
and other locations. Dead Line is May 18, 2007.

If you are interested in Daily (Saturday and Sunday) and our Special Friday
and Monday rates please advise.

Jim Fusaro
Group Sales Coordinator
449 Cedar River Way