[Dixielandjazz] The Mysterious B Flat - From NPR

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed Feb 21 22:00:24 PST 2007

Several people have posted or forwarded the story, or links to the
story about "Bb"  alligators, black holes, NPR, and etc. seemingly
without noticing that many other people have also posted this very
same thread to DJML.

I do like Bb a lot - I have heard that Willie Nelson calls it "the
peoples key" but is "Bb" having some strange effect on our reading of
subjects in e-mail?

anyway, maybe there is another one of those time-warps going on for
this list - it has happened before!

Dave Richoux