[Dixielandjazz] Double-Belled Euphonium & Safrrusophone

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 21:17:52 PST 2007

OK:

The first guy who has one and can play the hell out of it and wants to
be in My Marching Band is welcome to come join us, but ya gotta be able
to March too :))   well stroll anyway, we don't do no real marching, it
just ain't Hip for jazz guys, so we just cooly STROLL, :))

CHEERS,

TOM. WIGGINS
Saint Gabriel's Celestial Brass band