[Dixielandjazz] Classic Jazz on pop radio?

Kent Murdick kmurdick at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Mon Feb 19 06:23:29 PST 2007

Twice I have heard the same well done version of  "I Ain't Got Nobody"
with a big band on commercial  radio.  Is this tune on the charts
again?  I also heard a cover of  Hank Williams Jr. (I think he wrote
it), "I Like Having Women I Never Had" , played with a dixieland band.
It really kicks.  Unfortunatly, they left out some key chords and kept
to the I, IV, V7 country changes.  That tune has great lyrics, BTW.  I'm
going to add this to the playlist.