[Dixielandjazz] Dr. Dubious and the Agnostics

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 21:00:52 PST 2007

Hi Nancie and Tom:

Quick report about the Offeratory suggestion from Tom  It was indeed a
smash hit and the folks loved and were dancing in the aisles as they
put those envelopes in the plate :))

We had a wonderful gig and the Church loved every second of it and
immediately booked us back for a replay date.

Cheers and glad to hear you had a great day as well.  I got a chance to
stop in on the way home and catch a set by Bob ROMANS CELLBLOCK 7  AND
CLINT BAKERS ALLSTARS at the NoJcNc  both were in great form and the
Beer was cold and good :))

Rev. Tom Bob  Wiggins