[Dixielandjazz] Yet another discussion list of possible interest to DJMLers: Novelty Music Groups!

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Feb 17 15:35:29 PST 2007

Hi all,

I just found a discussion list that is dedicated to old and new
"Novelty Music Groups" at
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/noveltymusicgroup/

It seems to be loosely associated with the Bonzo Dog list - here is
the home page description:

> novelty music of yesterday, and today. anything goes .main
> interests are Instruments,old songs ,recordings, bios of
> bands ,performers,etc but Todays Novelty Music too gigs, recordings
> reviews,

(maybe a bit of copy editing is needed ;-)

I have not been admitted to the inner sanctum yet so I don't know if
it is up to DJML standards...

Dave Richoux