[Dixielandjazz] Songs in church

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Fri Feb 16 17:39:02 PST 2007

Songs we play in church:   Not to mention the band, for fear of
reprisal, ( like for instance holding a banjo or washboard concert
outside my door), there was once a well-known band that played often at
a Cathollc church and, during the time when the priest pedophile
scandal was at its height, the leader or the band announced,  "This
tune is dedicated to the priests of the  church, titled  'I Want A
Little Girl' "

Wonder why they were never invited back?   (and if that aint' the
truth, according to what I was told, well I'm never one to let the
truth stand in the way of  a good story .....)