[Dixielandjazz] Venerable Music

Jerry Brown jazzjerry at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 16 14:57:51 PST 2007

Hi All,

No doubt this has been mentioned whilst I have been
absent from the DJML but if not can I suggest a visit
to www.venerablemusic.com which has a 24hr on-line
listening facility which streams from a catalogue of
over 35000 tracks covering all genres of music from
the 78 era. Not all jazz but all very fascinating.
There is also a request facility which plays your
choice from the playlist within about 5 minutes!

There is also the opportunity to buy CDs of many of
the tracks being played.

A great find for anyone interested in listening to
musical history from blues to vaudeville to bluegrass
& country to jazz to hot dance and so on.

Cheers,

Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.