[Dixielandjazz] FW: Forbes Magazine - Why Vista's DRM Is Bad For You

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Thu Feb 15 22:28:00 PST 2007

It is a pretty bad thing, but it won't affect most of the users
that currently have Windows XP(or earlier systems) installed on
their computers. Microsoft will no doubt continue to support XP
for another couple of years. By that time, they will have
figured a way around the DRM or Microsoft might do away with it
altogether.

I had a feeling when they released Zune(their own media player)
something like this would happen.

I decided awhile ago that my new computer purchase will be a Mac
anyway. Tired of all the windows viruses and updates. Multimedia
stuff tends to run much smoother on a mac anyway.

Mike