[Dixielandjazz] Condon's LPs on Collectables.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 14 21:52:37 PST 2007

When I first ordered the Condon Columbias on 4 CDs from Jazz Crusade, I had
no idea he was only marketing (though now officially not) the 3-vol, 4-CD
Collectables/Sony set, which is still quite available from Worlds Records,
and at a lower price.  So, go get 'em, if desired.

I must give Collectables/Sony a bad grade for splitting the first volume
into 2 CDs:  15 tracks on 2 CDs?  And the other volumes are both over 20
tracks on 1 CD?!  'Tis a joke,
----
Etc,

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon, Vicar-general
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
Archdiocese of California
www.naorc.org