[Dixielandjazz] Benny Goodman Carnegie Hall concert

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Wed Feb 14 20:53:00 PST 2007

Hi Jerry. You have the first CD set (pre-Sony), which has decent sound.
The next Columbia set had new material, but the audio sucked.
I like the AVID set, which includes "B.G. in Hi-Fi", "Mr. Benny Goodman",
a 10"lp with Rosemary Clooney, and the 2-lp soundtrack from the "Benny
Goodman Story".
Don't know anything about the Jasmine.

--Sheik