[Dixielandjazz] El Gatto in Miami

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 12 11:27:26 PST 2007

You are welcome, Francesco.

I've put your e mail address into my computer so that you will come through
directly without the spam filter interference.

I suspect there are some list mates in Florida and hopefully they will
contact you.

The scene here is limited, however there are areas where it thrives. You
might try a google search for <Trad Jazz + Miami> and other cities nearby.
perhaps you will find some OKOM bands around.

Cheers,
Steve

on 2/12/07 12:12 PM, Francesco Salomoni at francescosalomoni at hotmail.com