[Dixielandjazz] The golden Age of Belgian Jazz - volume 2

Hans en Corrie Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Mon Feb 12 08:24:31 PST 2007

Some times ago I bought the CD The golden Age of Belgian Jazz - volume 2 (
On the September  label - 05127 ) and I hoped to enjoy Belgian historical
recordings. I was astonished to learn that there was no information in the
liner notes about the recording dates. Can someone give me these dates?

These are the tracks - what are the dates?:
1. Dixie Rag A Jazz Band - Some hauting tune
2. Dixie Rag A Jazz Band - The bridge of Avignon
3. Dixie Rag A Jazz Band - Song for the cats
4. Dixie Rag A Jazz Band - Jazz in the Rain
5. Dixie Rag A Jazz Band - Christmas in Dixieland
6. Dixie Rag A Jazz Band - Teenage Charleston
7. Dixie Rag A Jazz Band - Rag of rags
8. Dixie Rag A Jazz Band - The blue Duke
9. Herman Sandy & Brussels Jazz Gang - Gotta a date in Louisiana
10. Jacques Isaye Orchestra - Song of the Sierras
11. Jacques Isaye Orchestra - Ten Long
12. Jacques Isaye Orchestra - Grey Skies
13. Reg Owen Big Band - Swing me high
14. Reg Owen Big Band - Obsession
15. Ernie Royal & Rhythm Kings - By the lazy river
16. Ernie Royal & Rhythm Kings - Poor old Bum
17. Ernie Royal & Rhythm Kings - Alabama Mama
18. Ernie Royal & Rhythm Kings - I want a little change
19. Robert Chanel Orchestra - One day
20. Robert Chanel Orchestra - Love has gone astray
21. Robert Chanel Orchestra - Le merveilleux voyage
22. Dolf Vanderlinden Orchestra - Mexican Interlude

Thanks on forehand !!

Betty Boop in colour:
http://keepswinging.blogspot.com/2007/02/betty-boop-in-colour.html

Keep swinging