[Dixielandjazz] 14th Street Blues

Doctorjazz29 at aol.com Doctorjazz29 at aol.com
Mon Feb 12 06:38:43 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/11/2007 8:33:24 PM Mountain Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

Regarding 14th Street Blues, I don't have the album Sugar, or the  Peplowski
album so I can't check the liner notes for composer credit, but I  always
thought Leon Redbone wrote the tune about 1990.

I do have a copy (tape) of Leon Redbone - Sugar.

The liner notes state   L.Redbone  B. Handler
                                 Red  Shark Music Inc. BMI

Tape - 1990   and Peplowski was on the recording.

VickyeBlatherwick
AlbuquerqueNM