[Dixielandjazz] How close?

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 20:32:22 PST 2007

Welcome Francesco,

Now don't lose that pager man whatever you do :))

Being Bandleader is cool :))  Try being a drummer sometime,  they get
NO RESPECT!
well maybe a little more than a washboard or Banjo but not much.

Other wise you might have to play a lot of tunes you never heard :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins

    I agree. I am a trombonist and usually I have to be ready to play
anything
other people are confortable to play. Just when I play with my band I
pick
the tunes.

First post on the list, I'm very excited.

Francesco "cat" Salomoni

http://www.miamihotjazzcats.tk
http://www.francescosalomoni.com