[Dixielandjazz] Playing for free or pay.

rorel at aol.com rorel at aol.com
Sun Feb 11 07:56:09 PST 2007

  Three fellows show up at the Pearly Gates and St. Peter tells them that there is a new rule in Heaven. You will now be assigned your place according to how much money you made your last year on Earth. He asks each new arrival to say how much money they made.

 The first fellow steps forward and says, "I was a high-profile plastic surgeon in Hollywood and I made two-and-a-half million."

 "Ok," replies St. Peter, "step over there to the left."

 The next guy steps up and says, "I was a CEO of one of the biggest Corporations on the planet and I made over ten-million dollars."

 St. Peter makes a notation in the Holy Register and says "Most impressive, over here to the right, please."

 The last fellow steps up and proudly proclaims, "I made $9,000 last year."

 St. Peter strokes his beard and asks, "Hmmm...What instrument did you play?"

 Ray Osnato