[Dixielandjazz] Playing for free or pay.

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Sat Feb 10 23:19:35 PST 2007

Is it just a coincidence that at a time when one of the threads on the
DJML concerns playing for free that the cartoonist who draws Hagar the
Horrible came out with a cartoon where Hagar's blond daughter is saying
to her boyfriend Lute, "Lute. After we're married, do you still plan to
make your living as a musician?"  Lute responds, "Yes, why do you ask?"

Honey says, "I just wanted to know if I'll have to get a full-time job
for the rest of my life!

If any of you full time musicians on this list recognize yourself, keep
it to yourselves.  Your families might not think it is funny. :-) The
rest of us need the musicians to keep working regardless.

Mad Dawg