[Dixielandjazz] Laura - stock arrangements

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Fri Feb 9 10:31:55 PST 2007

For those of you who have collections of old stock arrangements.

I'm looking for the First Tenor part on Laura.  Published by Robbins Music by Johnny Mercer and arranged by Marke Winston.

Are there any collections of the old stock charts anywhere?   I have about 300 of them and there are a few parts missing here and there.  The stage band at the school wants to use some of them because many of them have string parts and we have a couple of pretty good string players.
Larry
St. Louis