[Dixielandjazz] Analyzing jazz musicians

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 17:15:27 PST 2007

Thanks Bob, I needed that! Funniest post in a long while,. Actually, some  of
it is true----

The tenor sax man I used on occasion hated the guitarist, who responded in
kind. The sax man always brought his "practice horn" to the gig if the guitar
man was going to be there. The keys were held down by rubber bands, the
springs  had broken. The lacquer finish on the horn was long gone. The guitar man
would  attempt country tunes when came his time to choose a song. Sax man would
sit  them out- Fun, Fun, Fun

                                                                  Ted