[Dixielandjazz] iPod, uPod, we all pod for our sins

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 20:33:45 PST 2007

Officially, it's illegal to sell or otherwise give ownership of a PC loaded
with Windows (C) secondhand.  And, for that matter, Mac OS too...

The point is distribution.  Where does one draw the line between
distribution and sharing?  Is the iPod priced higher because of the loaded
content?  That, I'd think, would be less than kosher.

I just saw this in a forum:  the best source of copyright info breakdown I
've seen!
http://www.bromsun.com/practices/copyright-portfolio-development/flowchart.htm

steve