[Dixielandjazz] Plastic Horns - Was Grafton Sax

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 6 14:52:32 PST 2007

Love my 10G too Russ. Especially since the Outside Diameter is so much
larger than a metal clarinet. Larger than my wooden series 9 also, even
though the bore of the series 9 is slightly larger.

As one ages, one's fingers get thicker and the more room you have on the
axe, the easier it is to play it.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone