[Dixielandjazz] Be nice to everyone

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue Feb 6 11:50:31 PST 2007

Judy Eames wrote:

 I don't know why people got so hot under the collar about an "off list"
poster ... which they shouldn't have known about anyway!  I don't understand
how people can be so unwelcoming to a new voice.
(snip)

 Dear Judy,

I did not get the impression that anyone was hot under the collar or
unwelcoming to a new voice.  What they were saying was, if you don't like
the subjects that are discussed on DJML and want to see other subjects
discussed, then post something on the List.  Get a thread started.

As DJML Moderator, I sometimes get a little tired of the same people posting
over & over again.  However, I have to remember that my keyboard has a
delete key.

I would very much like to see the other 99% of DJML members post from time
to time.

Best,

--Bob
Ringwald