[Dixielandjazz] Slick stuff redux.

Don Ingle dingle at nomadinter.net
Mon Feb 5 20:25:05 PST 2007

Phil O'Rourke wrote:

>> Sorry for all the typos -- I wrote this original post in my porch office
>> which is currently at 36 degrees >
>> Don Ingle
>>

> Don
>
> It was 37 degrees in Canberra (ACT Australia) yesterday, higher expected
> today.
> Then again I'm talking centigrade which makes it about 98 Fahrenheit; good
> beer drinking weather.
>

> Phil O'Rourke
> Australia

Yeah. We are still metric  deprived in the States. However, several
years ago that rarity occured here in No. Michigan.
It was -40 degrees - and that is the one time that metric and celsius
scales agree,  at -40.
Right now it is 11:20 p.m and the temperature outside is  -17 F. You do
the math. Just say it  ain't a fit night out for brass monkeys, nuns, or
witches of any cup size.
Don