[Dixielandjazz] Bob Draga

william crist mensa-1 at webtv.net
Mon Feb 5 17:05:56 PST 2007

Bob was here in Decatur , Il over the weekend at the Central Illnois
Jazz Festival.  I noticed he had someone put his clarinet together for
him and he acted like his arm was sore.  It didn't affect his playing as
he played as good as ever
As an aside, The Juvae Jazz Society surprised him and dedicated the
festival to him.  Every year we dedicate the festval to someone who
contributes outstanding service to OKOM.
Saw listmates Dan Levinson-Bob Williams and Ed Metz this weekend.  All
were great as usual.
We had a record breaking crowd again

Bill Crist