[Dixielandjazz] Montreal Jazz Fest

Schnabbels at aol.com Schnabbels at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 10:39:58 PST 2007

Listmates,

My significant other as well as a few other couples are in the process of
planning a trip to Montreal. We are planning it so thet the trip, at least in
part, coincides with the Montreal Jazz Fest. If any of you have attended in the
past, I would appreciate you sharing your experience and perhaps pass on some
clever tips to enhance our enjoyment.

I am aware of the nature of the Montreal Fest and that it is certainly NOT an
OKOM Festival but that's OK. We are mostly going for the atmosphere ("Paris
without the jet lag"). On the other hand, if there are places where we can
listen to some OKOM, we would appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rob van der Plas
Scottsdale, AZ

P.S. It's finally warming up here; we'll be hitting 79 degrees to-day!