[Dixielandjazz] FW: A followup reply

mmckay macjazz at se.rr.com
Mon Feb 5 09:14:02 PST 2007

Interestingly enough (at least to me), it is exactly that kind of thing that
I do enjoy (as a designated listener). There are lots of places I can read
about or even discuss superficialities. I don't know any other site that
provides the kind of information and thinking that is found there (as a
rule.)

When you are in the middle of a discussion by the top practitioners in the
world (let alone in the country) and I do consider many who contribute here
to be the top practitioners etc. you should expect things to be above and
beyond isn't High Society a nice clarinet solo.

Mart

Martin D. McKay (Designated Listener)