[Dixielandjazz] Wendell Brunious

Dave Hanson jazzdude39 at comcast.net
Sun Feb 4 13:26:38 PST 2007

I did a quick search on the National Musicians web site and found the following:

Wendell Brunious
5561 Cameron Blvd.
New Orleans, LA 70122
504 288-4554

There was no listing for Bob Allen, at least not with the Union there. The phone numbers given are correct.

Hope this is some help.

Regards,

Dave Hanson
Atlanta