[Dixielandjazz] Jack Teagarden- Lover

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 4 00:03:41 PST 2007

Listmates -

Regarding Brother Haesler's gig on the Rocks at Sydney harbour . . . If
you're in the neighborhood don't miss it!

For openers, Haesler's washboard is a thing of beauty (trust me, I play
washboard and I've played Bill's at his gig in Sydney). It's wondrous to
behold!

Respectfully submitted,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com