[Dixielandjazz] [Trombone-l] Trombone inspirations

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 16:17:26 PST 2007

I have found the best and most efficient way to tune a banjo is quite
simple and greatly improves the sound quality as well:

Remove the Strings, and the neck, from two of them, then mount them on
a timbale stand and play them with drum sticks, a great improvement
upon an ancient rhythm instrument that was obviously before it's time.
:))

I know I know here comes the hate mail from our Banjo buddies.  :))
sorry guys & gals just can't forget those politically incorrect Banjo
jokes.  :))

Tom