[Dixielandjazz] Creole Christmas at Preservation Hall

Louis Lince louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 12:38:56 PST 2007

Hi Bob,

I have no problems with the presentation at all. I couldn't recognise all
the musicians but I think that they included Tom Fisher on clarinet,Big Al
Carson on vocal,  ?Frank Oxley on drums, Lars Edegran on piano,?Bernie
Attridge on bass. It's good to see that there are now a few more seats at
the hall - only wish I'd been there. I won't be there until Feb 14 2008

Best from the UK and a good new year to all listmates

Louis

By the way, Bob, do you have a list of your UK venues in March 2008?