[Dixielandjazz] Bay Area Live Music

rahberry at comcast.net rahberry at comcast.net
Mon Dec 24 14:53:23 PST 2007

Earlier I responded by sending an attachment, forgetting that attachments are not permitted on the DJML.
So, instead, I offer the following:
     Check out     clintbakerjazz.com/raeannslist.html
That site, updated as needed, contains a list of local jazz gigs.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.....
  -- Rae Ann

From: ZACH KEETER <zskeeter at sbcglobal.net>