[Dixielandjazz] I miss whoever that was

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sat Dec 22 17:48:25 PST 2007

Carol, (and all)

What sort of gigs are you trying for? ( restaurants, private parties,
retirement homes, clubs, events, sidewalk sales, political,
corporate, what? ) What is the size of your group?

Are you talking $60 per musician or $60 total?

Each gig is different and it can depend a lot on what region you live
in, but if you are making good OKOM and promoting your group the best
you can you should be making better than that.

Did you look at the information Steve B. posted about band
promotional packages?
http://www.isound.com/artist_blog/artist_press_kit

Keep pushing! The good stuff is out there if you try hard enough.

Dave (I have done a lot of well paid gigs with Tom Wiggens) Richoux