[Dixielandjazz] A new toy.......

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Sun Dec 16 19:03:27 PST 2007

Untrue, Bill!

I have several recordings that have parallel tracks - Monte Python's
"Matching Tie and Handkerchief" was maybe the first well known
recording to have "3 sides"
(and I am trying really hard to remember the other ones, but I know I
have them ;-)
http://tinyurl.com/pwequ

There is also the idea of "locked grooves" - a double LP album we
have at KFJC has 500 individual tracks, but each one is only 1 or 2
revs.

I don't think there is anything left for experimentation in vinyl/
analogue  recording - if it could be done, somebody has done it already!

Dave Richoux