[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Band Wedding Gigs

Steve Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 15 09:55:16 PST 2007

For those USA OKOM bands interested in wedding gigs, you might register on
the below site. The basic listing is free (described below), For a fee they
will link to your web site and provide the prospective parties more
information.

I do the free listing only since we are not interested in becoming a
"wedding band" per se, but are interested in "Jazz Weddings". Note that
since I registered this past Spring, Barbone Street has been viewed on that
site 37 times. We booked 2 jazz weddings from it.

I figure if someone wants a "Jazz Band Wedding" and sees us on that site,
they will track us down via phone or google search.

Cheers,
Steve Barbone

To The Barbone Street Jazz Band

BridalNotes.com has referred another potential customer to The Barbone
Street Jazz Band.

Your free listing allows customers to view a photo, description and a
contact phone #. It does not include a link to your website. You can fix
this issue by;

Upgrading to a Gold, Silver, or Bronze account.
Create a link back to BridalNotes.com

For all your upgrading options please visit
www.bridalnotes.com/index.php?ax=advertising

Your business has been viewed 37 times on Bridal Notes.