[Dixielandjazz] Band in a box 2008 - new stuff

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Mon Dec 10 13:11:18 PST 2007

I just ordered the new BIAB 2008 and listened to the new features video.

This is a quantum leap for those who use it.  I have been working with BIAB for about 15 years and now I'm a beginner again.  I have dozens of tunes I want to change around and update.

One of the most impressive is a jazz sax that really sounds like a good player.  They have added a medley feature that actually composes a transition number of bars between tunes.  You can also change keys and the new key shows up on screen.

The real instrument sounds are something else.

I took a whole bunch of Dixie endings and put them into BIAB one time but because there was no way to merge tunes it was useless.  Now I can add stock endings to my tunes.

You can go to their web site for a demo.

If you aren't using it you might want to re think your decision.

This blows me away.
Larry
STL