[Dixielandjazz] Gift for clarinetist

JBruno868 at aol.com JBruno868 at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 10:18:19 PST 2007

In a message dated 12/10/2007 10:00:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rahberry at comcast.net writes:

Evan  Christopher is just about my favorite clarinetist.  I've urged Bob
Ringwald to feature him at one of the Sacramento Jazz Society monthly  meetings
A two-hour trip for me, but I always try to go when they have  one of my
favorites.
-- Rae Ann

Evan call's Larry Wright Dad and me Mom. We were at  the beginning with him
and Larry helped him a lot when he first started to play  OKOM. I agree, he is
one of the best around and a sweet guy even though he seems  to be in trouble
most of the time.

Jazz Hugs

Judie