[Dixielandjazz] Louis & The Dukes (was Interesting site for listening pleasure)

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:58:53 PST 2007

I agree with Bill.  Never a great fan of the Dukes, but loving their
recordings with Louis, which I have on LP (two records).
By the way, I also liked their non-New Orleans recordings (in Chicago
on Decca, at Disneyland on Columbia) for which they got some local
musicians and on which they sounded great!
Cheers