[Dixielandjazz] Louis & The Dukes (was Interesting site for listening pleasure)

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 5 13:26:13 PST 2007

Thanks for the additional tip, Bill!  Actually, I read the same advert from WR just the other day, myself, so am surprised I didn't remember.  But I'm becoming a true Aged P (for Priest rather that Parent, for those who know their Dickens!).  I'm not a thoroughgoing Dukes fan either, so maybe I'll merely start with the LP on the site in question, then order the CD set later.